Vesta Firestopping was consulted and contracted to review and inspect key firestop violations found during a federal audit at Colonial Acres Nursing Home. During our inspection & review process we were asked to bring 14 key tag violations up to code and perform a secondary review in preparation for a follow up state audit. All 14 key tag violations were brought up to code and the facility passed the follow up audit.
- Inspector Approved Curtain Wall Install at 10 West End July 31, 2020
- Vesta Passed Audit September 10, 2014
- Vesta Selected for Mary Brigh Project September 10, 2014
- Nicollet Residences in Minneapolis, MN September 10, 2014
- We are moving! September 10, 2014