Vesta Firestopping was consulted and contracted to review and inspect key firestop violations found during a federal audit at Colonial Acres Nursing Home. During our inspection & review process we were asked to bring 14 key tag violations up to code and perform a secondary review in preparation for a follow up state audit. All…
Vesta Firestopping has been selected to install the perimeter fire containment at the Mary Brigh East Building Vertical Expansion project in Rochester.
Vesta Firestopping recently completed the perimeter smoke seal at Nicollet Residences in Minneapolis, MN
We are excited to announce we are relocating our main office and warehouse to Blaine later this month. Effective FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2013, mail and deliveries should be directed to the new address listed below. All phone and fax numbers remain unchanged. Please update your records to avoid any delay in service.
- Inspector Approved Curtain Wall Install at 10 West End July 31, 2020
- Vesta Passed Audit September 10, 2014
- Vesta Selected for Mary Brigh Project September 10, 2014
- Nicollet Residences in Minneapolis, MN September 10, 2014
- We are moving! September 10, 2014